Saturday, June 2, 2012

What I Still Hope For

Everyone's been talking about this video but I have put off watching it for one reason.  Online videos are not captioned.  I rarely understand a video.  Then I got an email from pinterest today declaring this video the best of all videos on pinterest.  So I thought I would watch it and try it out.  Disappointed.....again.  I get it was a proposal.  I get it was a song.  I get all the family and friends were dancing to a song.  I have no idea what the song was or what the lyrics were or what people were mouthing.  But you know, I am pretty sure her body language said she accepted the proposal.

I really, really, really hope that one day I can understand more than just body language in a video!

p.s. Here's the video
http://pinterest.com/pin/242068548691593290/?e_t=f129ad2a082c4d38ae35a83b6a44095a&e_t_s=highlight&utm_source=sendgrid.com&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=weekly_weekly_subject_recommendations

No comments: