Thursday, December 8, 2011

Speechless

I do not have the words to express how I am feeling today.  The outpouring of love and support I have receieved is just incredible.  I am so fortunate to count some of the highest quality people on earth as my friends and family.

This blog was set up a couple of years ago with the intent to help me keep perspective on hearing loss.  And I hoped that one day someone struggling with accepting their loss would find this blog and feel peace.  Never did I dream that it would be a tool to be understood.  I didn't realize it would be a way for me to connect with the closest people in my life.  But that's what has happened this last week as I have opened myself up to share it.

Truly, thank you all for being a part of my journey.  May each of you feel as supported and loved in your challenges as I have in mine :)

1 comment:

Melinda Buchanan-Emery said...

bless you for your courage and humility in opening yourself to us. you are beautiful. i knew i loved you before, but now i understand even more clearly how amazing you are!