Tuesday, January 31, 2012

The 11th attempt

Just about every day, I work on the Sound and Way Beyond software for rehab.  Some of the tests are super easy.  Some of them are super, super hard.  One of the hardest for me right now is vowel recognition.  There are 5 levels.  I am currently on the 2nd level.  There are 16 steps in level 2.  I've been working step 11 for the past two weeks, trying to pass the ridiculous thing.  I've failed it 10 times.  Today, on attempt 11, I passed FINALLY!!  You know what that means?!  It's time to bust out with the Moose Tracks stored safely in the freezer awaiting a celebration day.  That day is here!

3 comments:

Evan said...

That, my Dear, is the definition of PERSISTENCE!!! Wait, we have moose tracks?

Etts a Beautiful Life said...

I just want to click "like". Also, what you said on my last blog post about the teenagers cracked me up.

Lucky to be the mom said...

Wahoo!!!!! We always say never give up...but it's so much harder than it sounds (haha, no pun intended!)

But honestly, you're already on step 11?!?!?!? How about you!?!?!?!? Congratulations!